Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One and half day down....I think!

One whole day in Germany....what should I do? ok ok...yea chance of a lifetime blah blah blah but dang its cold out...but ok...I just came back from downtown...it was not that bad. I am just really tired. I fell asleep and missed my stop :(. I am back at the airport now waiting for the Air Namibia people to come so I can check in.

The flight here went well although now I definitely still love South African Airlines. It has got to be the best international flight ever. Great plane, great food, great customer service. The one I took last night...I'd rather not comment lol.

bon...im trying to call people on this skype business why is it saying that I have no more money...um...i thought US calls were free...woooshhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment